By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use Licenser
Permission is granted on BobWhiteStudio.com’s web site to and for Personal and Commercial usage. This is the grant of a license use, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials that are in place;
2. use the materials for any other commercial purpose outside of its intended use;
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BobWhiteStudio.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on BobWhiteStudio.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BobWhite Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BobWhite Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BobWhite Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BobWhiteStudio.com’s Internet site, even if BobWhite Studio or a BobWhite Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on BobWhiteStudio.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BobWhite Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BobWhite Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BobWhite Studio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BobWhite Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BobWhite Studio of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Content Removal
BobWhite Studio has the right to remove a any content without notice at any time. Additionally, BobWhite Studio does not tolerate any unacceptable material being submitted via its contact forms or store site such as Adult Content, Vulgarity, misdirected links or anything not relating to the professional service it specialized in. Any claim relating to an unaccepted or offensive content shall be reviewed by BobWhite Studio and removed or denied. The posting party of the questionable content may be ignored or subject to legal matter.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BobWhiteStudio.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of BobWhiteStudio.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal/private information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will never display or solicit your email address to the public, internet or bots alike. Should a user post their information such as an email address, it is solely upon that user to do so and will warrant no action against BobWhite Studio. Any email address collected via the Newsletter submission is an opt-in twice method with the availability to unsubscribe at anytime.
- It is suggested that as a user of this web site; You never post sensitive information that may be crawled by Internet spambots or post information you consider questionable.
- Any payments made on BobWhiteStudio.com are never stored or collected on our database. All payment transactions are handled via a secure https gateway and encrypted using a 256-bit encryption.
We are committed to conducting our web site in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal/private information is protected and maintained.
Ordering Terms and Conditions
1. Special Requests
We are happy to help you with any special requests. Anything is possible! Please let us know what we can do to help.
2. Minnesota Sales Tax
We collect 7.125% sales tax on all orders shipped to Minnesota addresses.
In-stock orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt during business days. You will be notified by email of any delay. We ship all orders via either UPS Ground or USPS, which takes 3-7 business days for delivery. Any shipments to a Post Office Box, Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS.
4. Express and International Shipping
UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and International Shipping are available for an additional charge. Please call or email us for a quote!
5. Returns and Exchanges
All of the items at bobwhitestudio.com are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction in every way. Please feel free to return anything purchased from us if it proves otherwise. We will replace it, refund your purchase price or give you credit.